FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

7 meg!? ON NEWGROUNDS!?!?!?

Look, it was funny, and the style was nice, but you need to learn a thing or two about encoding sound. DO NOT MAKE A SEQUEL unless you can fix the file size.

Do you have any idea how long it takes to load with dial-up? What kind of a person ARE you? Who would do this to people? Well, besides you...

Lain Candy Girl Lain Candy Girl

Rofl shack!

Y ou need need to have seen Lain to understand how funny this is. Now why couldn't an episode have been like this?
Your also great at mimicking the art style. Your [insert positive adjective here]!

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

omg

sooooo good. This ownzors meh bownzorz. It roxorz meh boxors, and makes me want to rub meh coxors.

Go Yaffa! The Music Video Go Yaffa! The Music Video

ROFL STICKS!

I remember that damn commercial. You kicked Yaffa's ass. good job!

Mario World Flying Comp Mario World Flying Comp

good stuff but...

ow much of that did you get from VGDC? funny idea tho. and nicely executed

Love, Wink Love, Wink

W00tz0r m3h b00tz0r

My god! that was great! The animation and style really threw everything together perfectly. But what did the cyrstal do to him!? 5 here.

Mario Vs Sonic the Battle Mario Vs Sonic the Battle

Discrace (ok, i can't spell) to sprites

God, this is terribly done. Characters don't always seem to fit into backgrounds. Sprites poorly done. Most of the stuff there isn't even yours. Will people quit stealing sprites from people who are good at it? Lay off the sprites and crack. Especially the sprites. Go do some half-decent flash, instead of bringing down sprites and VG parodies as a whole.

And do your own friggin work.

Warrier1 responds:

WTF? Hey asshole if you would go to vgdc he fucken GIVES PERMITION to use the sprites he made, IN FACT he lets you download all of the sprites, and what the hell do you assholes who hate sprites want!? some friggen gay ass looking mario and stuffs? I dont think so! also there arent many good "none" sprite paradies out there with few xeptions. my advice get a life, and acually try making a movie like mine!

(2003)Jacob (2003)Jacob

Hey, my names Jacob!

You did a fine job getting second! That tops my flash movie! (Third place)
Good show!

Knox responds:

ha ha!thanks jacob :)

bite your rhymes bite your rhymes

wow finnally something different!

I'm tired of the same sprite crap (to which i contribute), hentai shit, gun guys, stick figures, and WOT/Iraq stuff. It's GREAT to see someone really express themselfs for a damn change! hopefull stuff like this will take the portal in a new direction!

Kirby and the Holocaust Kirby and the Holocaust

AH!

Go bulldogs!? OMFG it said that on a cd generateor (mabey it was a crack) i used! jeesus, you go to the same high school as this hacker guy